- Free Fitness Here -

Get Health Advice, Fitness Tips, New Workouts, Monthly Recipes, A Q&A Section And More.
I Hate Spam Too!! Your Information Is Safe With Me.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Being Fit Over Forty

Being Fit Over Forty is not easy not do on your own. And for a lot of people, including myself, friends and family try to help, but just don't get it. You know how it goes, you tell some friends and family and the next thing you know they are watching everything you eat and giving you funny looks when you eat something 'good'. I can't stand it, so I keep it to myself. That makes it harder, so you need someone to turn to.

Well, that is what I am here for. Tell me, Allison Holt, what you are working towards. Let me know how you are doing and ask me the questions and get the support you need. I can't see you and won't give you any guilt. I will just be here to help, no questions. Just support, more support and some motivation thrown in because we all need it.

So, get started, sign up for my newsletter and follow my blog to fitness and weight loss. Have any questions? Let me know what they are and I will answer them on the blog.

Bye for now,

Allison Holt
Fit Over 40

0 comments: