- Free Fitness Here -

Get Health Advice, Fitness Tips, New Workouts, Monthly Recipes, A Q&A Section And More.
I Hate Spam Too!! Your Information Is Safe With Me.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Take The Truth Sermon For Fitness Over 40

Here are the hard cold facts about friends, family and your fitness over 40. Your family and friends are nice people and they do not want to hurt your feelings. People are genuinely nice people and do not want to say hurtful things to their loved ones.

If you do not believe me, ask them “Would you describe me as being Fit Over Forty?” If they are like my loved ones, they will gracefully tell you yes or squirm out of answering it. Is this true with your family too?

It is not that they don't know the truth or want to lie to you. They just don't want to hurt you. I am the same way. I will tell myself the truth about myself. But I have a hard time telling others the truth about themselves. Being honest can sometimes feel like your being mean to someone.

That is what the truth sermon is about. You need to have the truth sermon with yourself and the one other person that you trust the most to be honest with you. Take the truth sermon together and be honest to each other. Look at where you are and where you want to be truthfully and what is needed to get there.

If you want to really measure your success take a picture of yourself naked or in your bathing suit. Which did you choose? How comfortable are you seeing yourself naked? Just wondering... lol

Anyhow, pictures are worth a thousand words. So, I suggest that as you are on your quest to be Fit Over Forty, you take pictures on a weekly or monthly basis. You will soon see that your hard work on fitness over 40 is paying off. You will be proud of the pictures and the change they will show.

When I first tried this I was afraid to look at the initial picture. Now I am excited to get all my pictures out and compare the weeks and months. I am proud of my progress at becoming who I am today and the journey I tok to get there. You will be too. Take a leap of faith and start your own journey.

Allison Holt
Fit Over Forty

0 comments: